Well, I've procrastinated until the last minute. Started last night soldering my charms for the Royal Silver Soldered Charm Swap. Wow. Not easy. Had A LOT of trouble with the foil tape, cutting the glass was quite tricky, my image was a bit too big, and burned myself...Let's just say my charms have a sort of "kindergarten appeal". Apparently, a lot of the women order Moo cards, which are like business cards, but with an artsy edge. I created my own version. Not too bad. A good start, and if I go back next year, I can tweak everything I'm doing.
I did receive a box full of vintage ephemera, trims, buttons, glitter, and too much more to even mention! This was the Silver Bella Stash Swap I was involved in. What an absolutely phenomenal package to receive in the mail. These women have vision and incredibly good taste!!
2 comments:
They look so great, Steph! I see no kindergarten in them at all... only crowns and pearls and STYLE. :) I'm excited to hear about it all.
WELL???? How was it?!?
Post a Comment