Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Friends and a New Study

I am so excited about the new Beth Moore bible study that I have just begun. From past experience, I either love a Beth Moore study or I absolutely hate it. This is her newest study on the Book of Esther and I am LOVING it. I'm facilitating a table with a great group of women, most whom I have never met or barely know. I can already tell that our group is going to have a wonderful journey together.

1 comment:

Hope said...

I think our group is special. I feel the same way about Beth Moore Bible studies, and I don't really think I have a bad attitude. Maybe that is the way the bible works...it speaks to people in different ways. All I know is that I am loving the Ester study. What a neat lady! I just feel like I relate to her.