Well, if you are a fan of Lilly, you have got to check out the mania that is going on in blogland! It's the Golden Jubilee and Lilly is 50 years old...Martha Stewart dedicated her show today to this iconic brand and the followers were head over heels...Check out these two fabulous blogs--Monograms and Manicures and Etiquette with Miss Janice
I popped into the Lilly boutique in Key West and they had the sweetest (literally) display of a glittery punch and these yummy pink and green cupcakes with, of course, some Lilly napkins and accessories. While there, I just had to pick up a few Lilly treasures!
I popped into the Lilly boutique in Key West and they had the sweetest (literally) display of a glittery punch and these yummy pink and green cupcakes with, of course, some Lilly napkins and accessories. While there, I just had to pick up a few Lilly treasures!
1 comment:
what adorable cupcakes...my girls would love to lick the frosting off of those!
chas
Post a Comment