So excited! Just registered for this fabulous event while screaming with Hope on the phone....And, I got every class I wanted...Hooray! Some of these classes sold out within the first 10 minutes! I seriously have a headache from the stress!!!
This is my schedule:
Friday 8:00 am-11:00 am - Cigar Box Assemblage
Friday 11:30 am-2:30 pm - Victorious Medals
Friday 3:00 pm-6:00 pm - Vintage Rosary Necklace
Saturday 1:00 pm-4:00 pm - Wonderland Mobile

16 comments:
Yay! Stephanie!!! We have ONE class together...the LAST class, French Country Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooo excited! I'm so excited we'll get to see each other again!
Did some of the classes really sell out within the first 10 minutes??? Oh my, I hope my PayPal payment goes through without a hitch! ;)
I'll be posting my schedule tomorrow!!!!!!!
Is Hope coming too? and Lisa???? and Cherie????? I hope ya'll all come! I'm lonesome!
everything vintage
Lucky to go!I am too chicken to fly~ Have fun for me!!
I'm registered too! Yeah! Looks like we'll have Teresa's class together...
we met super briefly last year :)
xoxo
Hi Stephanie! We met off and on last year so you may not remember me. :-)
But we'll get to know each other better this year...we have two classes together...cigar box assemblage and vintage rosary necklace. I can't WAIT for these gorgeous classes...oh what fun we're gonna fun!
See you in seven months!!! :-)
Hi Stephanie,
Just read your comment on my blog and wanted to share my classes with you. I had a fast heart beat about 7:55 last night while trying to log on!! Fr 8 Cigar box, Fr 11:30 Victorious medals, Fr 3 Lineage of Love, Sa 8:30 Hodge Podge journal and Sa 1 Wonderland mobile. I think we have 2 Fr classes together. Looking forward to meeting you!!
So glad to hear you let a bit of the volunteering pressure go. I will be going to Silver Bella again this year. I was back and forth with Jodie about it, but I think when we saw the classes it was a no brainer. Cannot wait. I don't have any classes at the same times as you. I was just happy that I got into all the ones I wanted.
Hello Stephanie,
I am so excited to be going Yeah! We have a couple of classes together...the Victorious Medals on Fri and the Wonderland Mobile on Sat
Can't wait to meet you! Pinkie
I have two classes with Pam Garrison and the vintage charm bracelet with Kari Meng Wow!
Hello Stephanie,
I am so excited to be going Yeah! We have a couple of classes together...the Victorious Medals on Fri and the Wonderland Mobile on Sat
Can't wait to meet you! Pinkie
I have two classes with Pam Garrison and the vintage charm bracelet with Kari Meng Wow!
I am signed up too. I was so worried that I wouldn't get the classes I wanted. It was actually hilarious...my husband was looking at me a little strange.
Woo Hoo! I'll be there... along with the other Texas Bellas. I'm soooo excited. It looks like we have 1 class together. I hope to have a swap or two with you. :) Most definitely have to hang out more this time. xoxo, Joanna
stephanie,
so happy to see another bella returning!! (we were in the altered spoon swap together last year!) and i see we have the first two classes together!! can't wait....see you in november!!!
meleen
Hi Stephanie,
Looks like I am in the Victorious Medals class with you. Its my first time to Siver Bella, and I can't be more excited!
Sue
Stephanie,
I was surprised and so excited to receive one of your tags in my Vintage Easter tag "bouquet."
I love love love your tag. And having just read this post about you getting into this event, I can only imagine the beautiful things you will make.
Thanks again for such a lovely extension of your lovely self in my tag.
Love,
Dawn
I've never been...but it must be fun...judging from your utter delight!!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
So glad to connect before Silver Bella!
This will be my first year and I am SO excited. I looked at your class list we both have French Country Home together as our last class.
French Country should be rocking...there are some great gals signed up for our class. I'm glad you liked my booth...that means a lot. Can't wait to see you in November.
Post a Comment