So excited to be hosting the Sassy Silver Bella Stash Swap. It opened today on the database and 15 women quickly filled the spots. It's a great swap and so easy to do---each person creates 15 packages (of course dolled up cute packages) of new/vintage items. I participated in this same type of swap last year and was just showered with items! It was great to add all these fun items to my stash!
I'd like to create a button for the swap that the ladies could display on their blogs if they choose, but will have to figure out how to whip that out...I bet my sweet Bella friend, Jodie at Everything Vintage, would be a great source! She is computer savvy...
4 comments:
Oh you are such a tease girl!
I'd do ANYTHING for you my sweet (sassy) Indiana girl!!!!!!
Shoot me an email...I'll get started on it right away!!!!!!
I'm so honored~
everything vintage
Congrats!!!!! You are gonna have a lot of fun with this swap my friend!! Can't wait to see what Jodie has in store for you.
It was so good to see you at Katie's wedding party. Thanks for coming! I wish I could have sat and chatted with you, though!
XO Cherie
Hi Stephanie..Congrats!on your swap...your spaces went face...thanks for stopping by my blog...I can't wait to meet you and Hope, just think its only 4 months away! Have a honey of a night - sweet dreams! Marlene
Is the Swap still open? I would love join
Post a Comment