Found this great black bird at the Dollar Tree last week. He looks so great sitting on top of my gourds that my husband actually was startled when he walked in and thought the bird was real!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi, and I love your name;0)hehe!!
4 comments:
Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi, and I love your name;0)hehe!!
Your little black bird is really cute!!
Hi Stephanie! Thanks for visiting my blog. I was so surprised I won...but you are right, I'm deserving it right about now!
Love the crow....I'm thinking one would be fun sitting out on my mailbox....lol. It's all decorated up with a scarecrow....it needs a crow now!
Can I just say I would have loved to see the look on Mark's face?! LOL!!!!! This just tickled me:)
Thanks Steph! XO
Yes, that black crow looks great with the gourds!
Post a Comment