Would you care to take a minute and leave a comment with books, both non-fiction and fiction, that you recommend? I would love to try some new genres and discover some fabulous reading that I have no idea exists....
Scroll down on my fb page; I asked for suggestions the other day and got TONS!
My favorite Christian fiction ever is Francine Rivers, esp. the Mark of the Lion series- not fluffy, really good!!
Loved Tallgrass last week, and am reading Sarah's Key right now. This past year I loved Snowflower and the Secret Fan, The Glass Castle, Water for Elephants, and more Jodi Picoult books. I also love Angela Hunt
I can't believe I'm admitting this... but at the moment I'm stuck with romance novels - old style (Jane Eyre time frame) romance novels. Sad... but true!
I haven't read much lately... getting ready for SB! But, the Twilight series was a great one. I enjoyed it even better as my daughter and I could talk about them.
Hi, I hope to meet you next week at Silver Bella. I am reading the linked blogs today to either get inspired or intimidated about my own preparations. But I never pass up a request for book suggestions without a shout out to my favorite author - Elizabeth Berg. I love everything she has written esp, Range of Motion, Durable Goods, Home Safe, True Form.
6 comments:
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen. Very whimsical and magical.
Scroll down on my fb page; I asked for suggestions the other day and got TONS!
My favorite Christian fiction ever is Francine Rivers, esp. the Mark of the Lion series- not fluffy, really good!!
Loved Tallgrass last week, and am reading Sarah's Key right now. This past year I loved Snowflower and the Secret Fan, The Glass Castle, Water for Elephants, and more Jodi Picoult books. I also love Angela Hunt
I can't believe I'm admitting this... but at the moment I'm stuck with romance novels - old style (Jane Eyre time frame) romance novels. Sad... but true!
I haven't read much lately... getting ready for SB! But, the Twilight series was a great one. I enjoyed it even better as my daughter and I could talk about them.
Hi, I hope to meet you next week at Silver Bella. I am reading the linked blogs today to either get inspired or intimidated about my own preparations. But I never pass up a request for book suggestions without a shout out to my favorite author - Elizabeth Berg. I love everything she has written esp, Range of Motion, Durable Goods, Home Safe, True Form.
Hope this helps, Kris
You have to (HAVE TO!!!) read Pride and Prejudice! The best book ever:). You'll turn into an Austen fan for sure!
Post a Comment