Monday, November 23, 2009

Silver Bella....

Oh, I know, I know---I've been missing in action. Silver Bella re-entry is tough. It's as if you leave a magical world and come back to real life. Now, don't get me wrong, I love and am grateful for my real life. But, come on, everyone needs a little magic every now and then, right?
Just some quick peeks for you at some of the fabulous women I met during the 3 day extravaganza.... Sue and Terry....So very sweet!!! Our table at the luncheon where Jo Packham, Creator & Editor of Where Women Create, was the keynote speaker...What a lovely woman who shared from her heart. Her transparency was just a joy... A Heidi Wallingford treasure that I won on Scrappy Jessi's bus tour....Much, much more about that fun day later...
You've read about her, and now here she is in the flesh----Jodie!!!
I was able to take 5 classes during Silver Bella and here you see me with the lovely ladies I worked beside during Teresa McFayden's Victorious Medals class. These kind, creative women made this class a worthwhile use of time!!
So much more to share...and to those of you who took the time to comment on my posts during the past month, I send a big thank you your way and apologize for not recipricating by keeping up with your blogs. I'm looking forward to continuing to unpack, celebrating Thanksgiving with my family, and decorating for Christmas over the weekend---and THEN I'm going to be back to my old blogging ways!!!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

It was a real pleasure to meet you this year. :) I can't wait to see more pictures...I took so few it was disgusting.

Back At Ya Babe said...

I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet you in person. You are so sweet! The luncheon was as lovely as your picture!

Ida Mae said...

HI STEPHANIE!!! It's me, Ida Mae! I SO enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you a bit. I hope we can stay in touch.