Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pay It Forward…

one to use

During one of my daily jaunts through blogland, I discovered Meg whose blog, PaperJot, is a delight. 

The post she had written for that day featured a really fun idea that she had read about on another blog…

Pay It Forward

And, as a result of my commenting on her post, I will be one of the recipients of a lovely, handmade gift from Meg…

So, in the spirit of Paying It Forward, I want to do my part.

Here’s how it works:

***I will make a handmade gift for three people commenting on this post & including an email or link back to their blog so I can contact them.  (Winners will be selected randomly on Monday, March 29th)

***I have 365 days to send these gifts.

***My gifts will be a total surprise.  (But I’ll post some sneak peeks just to make the anticipation all that greater for the three lucky people)

***You keep this going by creating a Pay It Forward post on your blog.

Thanks, Meg for spreading this wonderful idea!

5 comments:

Mirka said...

None said that people can't do a circle Pay It Forward :P So I'll be your first commenter :) Thank you for those lovely words about my blog!

Cherie Wilson said...

Count me in for a Stephanie Oyler handmade original any day of the week! Lovely idea........have a blast! XO Cherie

Robin Thomas said...

Oh hey, I have already been the recipient of a spontanous "sunshine" gift from you during Silver Bella. I was so impressed and delighted I now take a goodie to all my classmates in workshops. Thank you Stephanie, you are pretty special.

Kansas Amy said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a cute idea!

A Fanciful Life said...

This is a wonderful idea. I love surprising people - it makes me happy to unexpectedly bring some sunshine into someone's life. You are such a doll!
Sharon :-)