Hi, Just came over from Miss Janice's and saw that you are/were on Hutchinson Island. We came back from there on Saturday, just when the weather was clearing up. We have friends in Stuart that lured us down there and we are in love with the area. Hope you are having/had nice weather. Very nice to meet you. Sue
Stephanie, Me, too. It is finally sunny here! I had a reaction to a DPT vaccine so I didn't get to enjoy it yesterday but I will today. Those pictures make me sigh... I want that porch swing!
If you are still on Hutchinson Island...head a little bit north to Orchid Island on Vero Beach...great little shops {Lilly has "The Lazy Daisy" there} and places to eat.
Oh so good to see you have the Spring bug too..........just back from Cape Coral in time to ride the golf cart around home. Here outside with Shorts on even! Steph thanks for the sweet Alice tag........your thoughtful inspiration is so good. Warms my heart!
6 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more!! I can not wait for the warm weather!
Hi,
Just came over from Miss Janice's and saw that you are/were on Hutchinson Island. We came back from there on Saturday, just when the weather was clearing up. We have friends in Stuart that lured us down there and we are in love with the area. Hope you are having/had nice weather. Very nice to meet you.
Sue
Oh my I love those images! That first photo...I just stared and could Almost imagine myself there.
*sigh*
gotta head out and enjoy the sun now - here's to spring staying with us!
Stephanie,
Me, too. It is finally sunny here! I had a reaction to a DPT vaccine so I didn't get to enjoy it yesterday but I will today.
Those pictures make me sigh... I want that porch swing!
If you are still on Hutchinson Island...head a little bit north to Orchid Island on Vero Beach...great little shops {Lilly has "The Lazy Daisy" there} and places to eat.
Oh so good to see you have the Spring bug too..........just back from Cape Coral in time to ride the golf cart around home. Here outside with Shorts on even!
Steph thanks for the sweet Alice tag........your thoughtful inspiration is so good. Warms my heart!
Post a Comment