Friday, April 30, 2010

Jane Austen…

JaneAustenSilhouette

I get on kicks…

Periods of time when I just simply fall in love with “something”…

It can be an image, an idea, genres of books, a certain word or phrase, and sometimes even a food item…

The best ones are when the “something” is fresh…

Trying “something” new…

I’m all about Jane Austen right now…

Her image….Her books…BBC movies adapted from her books…The time period…

What kick are you on right now?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hummm... kind of between kicks right now. I was however thinking about Pride and Prejudice earlier and thinking I may need to watch it! I have a collection of books about her writings I need to get into. I do completely understand your thoughts on kicks. I sooo get them too where I am obsessed. I am really coming off my You've Got Mail kick! Love that movie and all it is about! Enjoy your Jane. OH I agree the BBC is the BEST of her books on Film!
Hugs, Lisa
ps I did see a book about Mary Bennett that said Mr. Darcy was more into his Political career than Elizabeth. Well I will tell you I am on a kick to have that book burned! There is NO WAY Mr. Darcy would ever do that to Lizzie!;)

Cherie Wilson said...

I dunno..........I am into Hebrews 10:35-36 and chocolate sugar free pudding.........(just typing as I think it!).......and I have loved the blue, blue sky today. Love yu too! XO