Monday, April 26, 2010

Tomorrow’s Plan….

sewing-table-plaid-1109-de

Can’t wait to spend tomorrow cutting, sewing, and creating with my friend, Hope.

She always has such good ideas…and a fabulous studio…and she always fixes a delicious lunch (okay, no pressure on the lunch part Hope…)

Her home is an old farmhouse. 

Built in the 1800’s.

Filled with touches of whimsy and inspiring details.

So welcoming.

It’s a home that is filled with love.

Sun-flooded rooms.

Wooden floors scuffed from years of children running and laughing.

Inviting.

(As usual, photo courtesy of Country Living magazine)

 

2 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

Have a great time. Can't wait to see what you girls were up to!

Suz said...

Hi Steph,
I just went over and said "hello" to Hope, even though I don't officially know her. I have this visual picture of her kind of living "next door" to you in the blog world...I know you are both from Indiana!

Have a wonderful time creating! You are so lucky to have "creating" friends there. I can't find them here but I know they must be somewhere! Is that her spotless craft room? I am humiliated. I have stacks and stacks of things downstairs right now...and such a short time ago, it was ok!

I miss creating something for you! Funny feeling!

Hugs,
Suz