Saturday, May 8, 2010

Entering A New Phase…

 hersheys-kisses-chocolate

Pepsi_Diet_Fountain 

Starting this Monday, I am parting ways with my three favorite friends…

Hershey Kisses…

Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi…

article-1212277-013D95E000001005-836_233x317_popup

And, 2-3 times a week lunches with my girlfriends…

387039_A709_FF_GXL

All because I have this swimming suit sitting in a box in my laundry room…

Just waiting for me to FINALLY commit to taking care of myself…

I begin de-toxification in two days…

Cardio Classes…

Small meals every 3 hours…

No sugar…

Lots of fruits & vegetables…

Water only…

Daily reports to my personal trainer…

Accountability…

I’m scared of failing…

9 comments:

Lisa said...

You can do it! And you will have better habits after because of it!!
Hugs, Lisa

Robin Thomas said...

Wow, good for you. I will support you with or without the chocolate kisses!

chris said...

Best wishes and hopes your way. I have only been able to be "good" in spurts...never given up chocolate. Be strong!

Stacey said...

I'm so encouraged by your effort! Hope all goes well - And don't forget about your friend dark chocolate:)

Kateyed said...

Good for you, Stephanie. I am behind you all the way. I am on the five small meal plan, too. my NP explained that I couldn't control pain if I wasn't eating to control pain. I never thought of it as helping that. It's hard work but I am feeling better.

I really applaud your efforts and that is one of the cutest bathing suits I have ever seen!

Hugs,
Suz

Glamorous Girl Gone Goofy said...

yeah for you!

i just found you... i must follow....

Glamorous Girl Gone Goofy said...

Thanks for stopping by and dropping some your awesome compliments!

Hey, I don't see a follow button on your blog. Am I over looking? Help, I would love to follow you.

Ida Mae said...

You go, Girl! I'm ruttin' for ya!
Ida Mae

Kateyed said...

How is it going, Steph? Are you in that cute suit yet?
Hugs,
Suz