Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ruffles….

country lving 3

Seems like everywhere I look

it is all about ruffles…

And what a GREAT thing that is…

from country living 2 

ruffle tablecloth via daisy chain via country living

8 comments:

Cherie Wilson said...

The only thing better than polka dots....ruffles! You will have a blast in Heather's swap....so fun. You girls inspire me. Can't wait to see the creations! XO

A Fanciful Life said...

I love those photos Stephanie! I have purchased several ruffle tops in the recent months - I can't resist them! I saw a wonderful ruffle pillow at the store last weekend and it was all I could do to keep myself from buying it. ;-)
Sharon

Hope said...

I love RUFFLES! What cute inspiration. I bought a few ruffled shirts....no I don't look like a big wedding cake...but I was nervous wearing them the first time!
XO~Hope

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

I love these ruffles!!!
Girl, if I could, I'd ruffle up everything around me ;)

Sooooo, how's everything?
Long time no talk to...I'm lonesome for my Indiana girls!!!!

Are you knee deep in Silver Bella Swaps? I am so going to miss ya'll this year (sniff sniff)

I'm keeping my head above the oil, but my heart is broken to pieces all over the Gulf coast here. It's just terrible.

I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I am thinking of you. I loved seeing your photos and hearing about the lavendar sachet day at Hope's. Awwwwwe, I wish I was closer!!!!

Have a wonderful week my Hoosier friend!!! Tell Cherie and Hope and Lisa that I said HI!!!!

Kateyed said...

Dear Stephanie,
Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog about my smile! That makes me feel so good...thank you!
Now I am smiling!
Hugs,
Suz
Swaps coming soon...I am hosting one. YIKES!!!

Suz said...

How are you doing, my friend? Are you getting excited about Silver Bella, now that the swaps are up?

I hope you are very busy and having a wonderful time with your kids!

Hugs,
Suz

Miss Janice said...

I adore the tablesetting with the white ruffled tablecloth and all that beautiful ruffled dinnerware!

Kateyed said...

Hi Sweet Steph,

Here I am again. Wonder how you are doing...if you are having a fun and busy summer with your kids.

I am finishing my Paris boxes. I sure enjoy this. I again went over the edge but not as much as last time. I thoroughly enjoyed my swap with A Swap For All Seasons and thank you for your help with that.

Hugs,
Suz