Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Findings Swap…..

My partner for Karen’s Fall Findings swap was Christy

fall findings swap and lola rue trip october 22 008

The whole premise of the swap was to decorate a cigar box and then fill it with goodies that would make your partner squeal when she opened up the package…

fall findings swap and lola rue trip october 22 011

On the questionnaire that we each filled out, Christy said that she enjoys stamping and scrapbooking…

So I tried to throw in a few items that she could use in future projects…

Some Martha Stewart Harvest colored glitter and a package of a variety of fun, contemporary styled scrapbook paper…

fall findings swap and lola rue trip october 22 015

In addition to creating the cigar box and filling it up with Autumn goodies, we were asked to create a handmade item…

Going with Christy’s favorite color pink, I made her a petite matchbox filled with vintage items and lots of flowers that can be used on the cards that she creates. 

Hope she liked it…

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Stephanie, you did a wonderful job! She had to have loved it! Hopefully we will find out!
I love getting things stuffed with yummy things to paw over, time and time again - flowers, buttons, trinkets, bits and bobs. TOO FUN!
Have a happy Halloween! Karen :)

JoAnne said...

Hi Stephanie,
What a beautiful job you did! Love it all! This was such a fun swap.

Jo said...

What a great swap box - I love the top!

Suz said...

Steph,
That is super cute! You are doing so many swaps. I can't wait until Silver Bella so I can see what you have done! I hope I will be able to. Maybe you should photograph them right before SB and put them on your blog.

The time is getting so so short. I am still not done but I will be...whew! Kind of in the last stretch here!

I am so looking forward to seeing you. Are you coming in on Wednesday? I will be in right after lunch.

Hugs,
Suz

Sherry said...

I am sure she loved the box you sent. You filled it with fun things any it sounds like you had fun putting it together. This has been a fun swap.

Whosyergurl said...

Stephanie, that would make me scream, for sure! LOVE IT. You are a wonderful swap partner! xo, Cheryl