Monday, October 25, 2010

Too fast…..

One of my favorite I Love Lucy episodes is the one where Lucy and Ethel get jobs at the chocolate factory…

At first, things are going well…

The candy is coming down the belt at a nice pace…

Orderly…

The girls are having that “this is just a piece of cake” attitude”…

images

And, then…

The pace gets faster…

The unexpected occurs…

And Lucy and Ethel are in way over their heads…

A job that had seemed so easy and comfortable became “too much”…

I’m excited about Silver Bella and know it will once again be a great experience,

BUT…

I feel a little like Lucy right now…

5 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

I so love that episode too. I think of it often as days feel like that all too often. Let's have a great time at Silver Bella!

Suz said...

Steph,
Tell me. I like Robin's advice and I will take it...as soon as I get my swaps done!!!!
Hugs,
Suz

kana said...

I am a little Lucy too....maybe we will get it all done! Only 2 weeks to go....see you in Omaha!! It will be wonderful.

Lisa said...

It makes me giggle just thinking about it.

(Thank you)

:)

Heather said...

Right there with you!!! I love this episode and I am pretty sure that I am living it right now...I am in my craft room right now morning, noon and night. I am so upset with myself for waiting so long to start! However, I do work very well under pressure. Sometimes, better! Let's hope! Looking forward to meeting you at SB!