So much to tell you about Silver Bella, but still unpacking! (Check out the last photo of the back of Lisa’s car on Sunday afternoon and you’ll see why I’m still unpacking---we shopped!!!) Here’s just a few photos from the fabulous event…
awww such a fun photo of us:) You bless me so! I loved every minute of Silver Bella with you girlfriend!! So grateful to go, aren't we?! I'm still unpacking too.......Bella goodies to glitter up and send back out into the world, maybe??
Hi Stephanie, Yes! That was me! I am so glad that you found me as I was thinking about you and how kind you were to me in that class. I have continued working on my project to make it my own and am pretty happy with it now! I really learned a lot from Lisa! I will follow along and look forward to staying in touch and getting to know you more! Thanks again for all your help to this newbie! :)
It was so wonderful to see you and spend time with you at SB, Stephanie! Good luck with unpacking! I've unpacked the suitcases but there are still a few piles of *stuff* on the floor in the studio because some rearranging is gonna be necessary to find new homes for everything!
I love the trunk!! lol...that is so funny! I came home with great treasures, new friends and a horrible cold..I still haven't unpacked completely! So glad to have met you ~ can't wait to see you again!
oh my GOSH girl!!! I'm loving what I'm seeing in the back of the Tahoe...especially those chippy aqua legs!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it...you SHOULD be unpacked by now! ;)
Hi Stephanie! I'm finally getting time to stop in and say hi on your blog after meeting you at Silver Bella (vendor fair). Thanks for being such a friendly and fun person to chat with! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that the folks you are playing nursemaid to are on the mend ASAP :)
12 comments:
now thats my kind of trip!!!!
It was so good to meet you and share my last class with you. I now have your blog in my SB folder-favorites so I plan to follow you thru the year!
So good to see you at SB this year! Looks like you shopped!!!
Thanks for sharing your photos!- what a packed car!
awww such a fun photo of us:) You bless me so! I loved every minute of Silver Bella with you girlfriend!! So grateful to go, aren't we?! I'm still unpacking too.......Bella goodies to glitter up and send back out into the world, maybe??
Oh wow! I would have loved going on that shopping spree! Be sure to post pics of some of your beautiful goodies you bought. I would love to see!
Hi Stephanie,
Yes! That was me! I am so glad that you found me as I was thinking about you and how kind you were to me in that class. I have continued working on my project to make it my own and am pretty happy with it now! I really learned a lot from Lisa! I will follow along and look forward to staying in touch and getting to know you more! Thanks again for all your help to this newbie! :)
It was so wonderful to see you and spend time with you at SB, Stephanie! Good luck with unpacking! I've unpacked the suitcases but there are still a few piles of *stuff* on the floor in the studio because some rearranging is gonna be necessary to find new homes for everything!
Take care,
Michelle
I love the trunk!! lol...that is so funny! I came home with great treasures, new friends and a horrible cold..I still haven't unpacked completely! So glad to have met you ~ can't wait to see you again!
oh my GOSH girl!!!
I'm loving what I'm seeing in the back of the Tahoe...especially those chippy aqua legs!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it...you SHOULD be unpacked by now!
;)
Stephanie....I am so glad I got to meet you at Silver Bella! I look forward to visiting your Blog more!
Merry Turkey Day,
LuLu~*xoxo
Hi Stephanie! I'm finally getting time to stop in and say hi on your blog after meeting you at Silver Bella (vendor fair). Thanks for being such a friendly and fun person to chat with! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that the folks you are playing nursemaid to are on the mend ASAP :)
Post a Comment