Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Unwelcome Visitor….

I had just warned the kids that it was time to gear up for germy winter…

In the grocery store, I began to hear coughing…

In Target, I saw runny nosed preschoolers in carts…

And, at the pharmacy last week, there were quite a few disheveled individuals slumped in the chairs awaiting their prescriptions…

r5jpzbk8d8q7u8

Alas, my warning came to late as the stomach flu arrived at our home Tuesday night…

Specifically at 9:27 p.m…

And, Mr. Stomach Flu has come to stay for a few days it appears…

3841871456_d906381ca5

So, to commemorate the first big household illness of the school year…

I thought some vintage get well soon cards would be in order…

2339856537_d3375af25a

Enjoy….

And, remember to wash your hands…

use your mini hand sanitizers from Bath & Bodyworks…

270434927_290c5702bf

Be careful out there people…

2 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

Okay, did you just make the stomach flu precious?

I think you did!

Suz said...

OK, Robin beat me to it! I was going to say something kind of like that but...well...even funnier!!!

Yeah.

Steph, you are to be well on Wednesday! We are counting on you!

Hugs,
Suz