You read more books than anyone I know! Holy cow girl-good for you. I love your recommendations...I'm not a super duper reader so I can't say that I've read any of yours from your blog, but I do love hearing your report of them!
I would probably pick that one up just for the cover. I do that sometimes, despite the eye-rolls I get from my son for it. Good to hear it's a good read too.
3 comments:
You read more books than anyone I know! Holy cow girl-good for you. I love your recommendations...I'm not a super duper reader so I can't say that I've read any of yours from your blog, but I do love hearing your report of them!
I would probably pick that one up just for the cover. I do that sometimes, despite the eye-rolls I get from my son for it.
Good to hear it's a good read too.
I just finished reading The Forgotten Garden and LOVED it! This one is next on my list :)
Post a Comment