Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine’s Swap with Heather

At last November’s Silver Bella, I had the opportunity to meet Heather

Have you ever met someone and within just a few minutes you know that you REALLY like this person? 

That they “get you”…

That is so what happened with Heather. And over the past 3 months through facebooking, we have discovered so much in common.

So, when Heather sent out a message that said who wanted to do a one-on-one Valentine’s Swap, I immediately said, “Yep…”

Fuji Camera September 2010-January 2011 146

002

003

We each created a matchbox full of goodies for each other and filled the package with other treasures too…

004

006

As you can imagine, it was so much fun opening up the box.

You can’t see the retro housewife hot pink latex gloves with the ruffle very well.  Or even the brown and white polka dot apron with the pink tie…

They crack me up…

I am going to look extremely stylish on my next cleaning day!  I’ll have to get a photo taken so you can all see…

3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

You got some wonderful things from Heather! She is one of my favorite people and I just adore her!

Heather said...

Hi Steph!! I am so happy you liked it!! I am WAY behind on getting my pictures posted, you know how much I LOVED EVERYTHING in my box...thank YOU so much!!!! And, I love you too..... :)

Suz said...

You two are a great combo. Looks like Heather gave you some really beautiful and funny things. I'm with LuLu on both of you.

Hugs,
Suz