Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A September Project I Worked On…

 Thought you might like to take a peek at an event I worked on for a local women’s organization…

Tri Kappa…

277150_103616583039559_2456442_n

This Indiana-based philanthropic sorority started in Bloomington over 100 years ago.  Currently there are 10,000 Hoosiers involved in 146 active and 114 associate chapters…

The organization donates more than $1.5 million every year to charities, cultural programs, and educational endeavors within the state of Indiana…

I was on the committee for the Province Convention that our chapter and a fellow member organized for all the Tri Kappas in our region…

september 2011 013The food for this event was amazing….

september 2011 015One of my besties, Julie, at the breakfast buffet table…september 2011 017

september 2011 018

The food and decorations were just the hit of the day…

Angie, who was the chairperson of the event, has the skill of amazing attention to detail…

Which we all know is a key to an event that just hits it out of the ballpark…

No comments: