I love when I run across a really cool new blog…
Check this one out…
P.S. I Made This…
It is gorgeous, Steph. I need to go take a good look at "how"! Thanks so much for your note to Jud (and me!) on Caring Bridge. It was so appreciated!Hugs,Suz
I love pearls... what a great idea.
That pearl necklace is a beauty. Jess has been wanting to get some pearls lately. These are so elegant.~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It is gorgeous, Steph. I need to go take a good look at "how"! Thanks so much for your note to Jud (and me!) on Caring Bridge. It was so appreciated!
Hugs,
Suz
I love pearls... what a great idea.
That pearl necklace is a beauty. Jess has been wanting to get some pearls lately. These are so elegant.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Post a Comment