Had a great day on Hope and my Indy road trip…
Indy Vintage Market first where we actually, briefly, experienced rain falling on our heads!
It’s been over a month since our area has had any so it was actually fun to get a bit wet…
I love what a decisive shopper Hope is. When she sees something she likes or has been wanting, that girl does not hesitate!
So, when she stumbled across these vintage typewriters (the one on the left was manufactured in 1966 and the one on the right in 1955), she quickly struck a deal with the adorable young man whose booth it was. He was wearing shorts and short sleeved preppy button up shirt accessorized with a plaid bowtie and it seriously was just adorable.
I must add that the two of us have a bit of a direction disorder. That is, we seem to always have trouble getting where we need to be even when following what to others would be clear directions.
We always end up at our destination, but not without many u-turns and a lot of discussion. The discussion is the best!
Anyway, after the great flea market, we began our trip southward with plans to stop on the south side of the city at Archivers and an antique mall. Again, like the beginning of the trip, after great discussion and several u-turns, we made it and Hope helped me select some great paper for my fairy pages that I will be making for Karla’s swap.
Hope you all are having some out-of-the-ordinary fun this weekend too. I know I always feel so refreshed and creatively rejuvenated after spending time with friends and visiting places that give inspiration…
4 comments:
Oh it sounds like SO much fun!!
I love those typewriters-especially the one on the right! Sounds like such fun!
I am always lost! Even with my GPS on my phone, I'm somehow always turned around.
Looks like you both had a great day. :)
Being lost terrifies me, but when I am with somebody that I can laugh with...it is so much fun! Love the typewriters! Nice find!
Post a Comment