Beautiful day here with temperatures in the 70’s and a sweet sunny blue sky.
After church, spent a bit of time trying to finish this book which is a pretty tough read. My friend, Laurie, recommended it to me and she warned me that it takes a little time to get into it…
Next we caught a matinee of this funny movie…
And then on to the pool for a few hours of imagining that Summer Break is not ending tomorrow…
Finally followed by our traditional Cheeseburger Sunday dinner complete with tator tots and watermelon…
And a little weeding in the front flower beds that are pretty crunchy due to the absolute total lack of rain we have had this Summer…
Not sure what tomorrow will bring once the two youngest head off to school. The oldest doesn’t return to campus until Tuesday so I imagine I will not have much exciting to report tomorrow except for loads of laundry and last minute errands for items he remembers he needs…
So bittersweet wrapping up all the togetherness and all that brings and beginning this new chapter…
1 comment:
Oh, those summer days. I remember them well when the kids were young, and then it was back to school. As I get older, I don't do as well with the summer heat. I love the vintage pictures, they're great!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Post a Comment