Cannot get enough of this show…
Stealing away every little bit of time I have between running kids here and there as they enjoy the last days of Summer…
How sad is that…
Last days of Summer and it is only August 2nd…
Crazy…
Oh, I have not seen it -- must make a point to. And I'm right there with you on the last days of summer thing. Ben starts school Monday. :(
I have never heard of it?? I need to check it out! I can't believe summer is closing out....boo hoo...however, I have so many projects lined up for when the kids go back to school! Haha...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh, I have not seen it -- must make a point to. And I'm right there with you on the last days of summer thing. Ben starts school Monday. :(
I have never heard of it?? I need to check it out! I can't believe summer is closing out....boo hoo...however, I have so many projects lined up for when the kids go back to school! Haha...
Post a Comment