Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday…. Trying Something New….

Trying a new product line from ava anderson. 

Beauty care and household cleaning products made without chemicals…

So, far am liking the eye cream and the moisturizer that I am using at nighttime.  The antibacterial liquid is working well too and can be used to spot treat acne.  Only thing is that it feels a bit sticky for the first few seconds after it is applied, but after that initial feeling it is great.

Also purchased a lipstick and gloss and have worn it a few times, but finding it just doesn’t last very long…

004

Only household cleaning products I purchased were the glass cleaner and an all-purpose cleaner. 

Was a bit surprised by how small the containers were for the price paid.  And, truthfully for a lot less I can make my own glass cleaner using vinegar, water, and adding in something “scenty”.

Plus, I am a Lysol girl and just can’t stand the idea that my counters aren’t disinfected well, which is what I am feeling about the household cleaner product.

1 comment:

Hope said...

hmmmm....never heard of this before....but you are such a saavy shopper & know of all the great finds!!!