Here are some close-ups of some of the beautifully crafted tags I received from Karla's, at Karla's Cottage, Puppy Love themed tag swap. I will feature several more in tomorrow's post. I am so grateful to each of these women for their creations. This little book will be a treasured possession for year's to come.
This tag is not signed. If you are the artist, please let me know so I can thank you properly. It's just adorable...
How sweet is this one. I love the embellishments and the beautiful color combination of soft pinks and sage. Thank you to Mahala, Simply Sage! Be sure to click over and check out her blog.
This is the cover of the book and was crafted by Karla of Karla's Cottage. She is an amazing woman whose blog I must check everyday. Head over there and see why I have become addicted...
This tag was made by a fellow Silver Bella, Valita Baxley. What's ironic is she posted about her tag in late January and I commented on how much I liked it. Lucky me---I acutally ended up with one of the six she made! How could you ever go wrong with sweet poodles and French words. It's a perfect combination!
This tag is not signed. If you are the artist, please let me know so I can thank you properly. It's just adorable...
How sweet is this one. I love the embellishments and the beautiful color combination of soft pinks and sage. Thank you to Mahala, Simply Sage! Be sure to click over and check out her blog.
This is the cover of the book and was crafted by Karla of Karla's Cottage. She is an amazing woman whose blog I must check everyday. Head over there and see why I have become addicted...
This tag was made by a fellow Silver Bella, Valita Baxley. What's ironic is she posted about her tag in late January and I commented on how much I liked it. Lucky me---I acutally ended up with one of the six she made! How could you ever go wrong with sweet poodles and French words. It's a perfect combination!

1 comment:
All of your tags are beautiful....I feel blessed to know Karla who hosted such a lovely swap!
XO~Hope
Post a Comment