Well...All the photos I just downloaded are in the wrong order..So, here's a backwards glance at our Cruise...First, of (which is really last) is a glimpse at what we returned to. No sooner had we crossed the city limits to return home and the cell phone rang. Our 17 year old son backed into a parked car in the school lot. Couldn't let this moment pass without documentation so had all the boys pose by the damaged vehicle..
Now, back to the trip...During our short afternoon in Cozumel, we found a great little beach resort to spend our time in the Mexican sun...Highly recommend this spot...
And, of course, it got pretty hot on the beach so we had to take precautions against dehydration...
Now, back to the trip...During our short afternoon in Cozumel, we found a great little beach resort to spend our time in the Mexican sun...Highly recommend this spot...
And, of course, it got pretty hot on the beach so we had to take precautions against dehydration...



2 comments:
I love the pictures! Thank you ,I will mail your stamps today! And I look foward to recieving your tags!xoxo Andrea
Sorry to hear about the little parking lot damage...it could have been worse!
But...your pictures of your little get away couldn't have been better! I hope you enjoyed it!!!! Thanks for taking us along to Cozumel...hope you drank a Sol for me...my favorite!
Jodie
everything vintage
Post a Comment