First off, I must begin with a big thank you for the support that you showed me by taking the time to comment on my last post. I am so grateful for each of you and your words of wisdom. And, I have taken your advice to heart, and given up my biggest volunteer commitment effective April 30th. Girls, it felt so good to do it! When I hit send on the email that stated I would not return as president of the group for a 3rd year, it felt fabulous...And, surprisingly, I felt no guilt, no remorse, just peace....
So, now that you've all straightened me out, I've been doing a lot of searching on the internet for inspirational images to get my creative juices " a flowin". Look at these vintage Vogue patterns. How fabulous are these treasures?



1 comment:
You just FLOW ON girl! I'm so happy for you! You may miss it every now and then, but you will have SO much more time for YOU and your family.
So when are those baked goodies going to be ready??? I'm coming over!
;)
everything vintage
Post a Comment