Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July Crafting...Messy Style...

Last night @ around 10 p.m., my two youngest decided it would be great to design some Fourth of July t-shirts...So, they grabbed out of my son's closet two of his Hanes undershirts, my box of paints from the craft room, and took over my kitchen farmhouse table.... They worked hard until about midnight...(I let them stay up late because after weeks of getting up early for gymnastics practices, vacation bible school, theater camp, and IU swimming lessons no one had any activities scheduled for Friday)...And, then clean-up began. Wish I had thought to take pictures of what occured. Apparently, a small bottle of navy model paint was in the craft paint box. We ended up with this stuff all over our hands and my white Corian sink...Not good. Left Oxy-Clean in the sink all night and I am relived to report that after a bit of scrubbing, my sink is pure white again...
The happy, MESSY crafters!!

No comments: