Hope, Lisa, Cherie, and I have signed up for Scrappy Jessi's Bella Bus Tour. Silver Bella officially begins Thursday evening with a group workshop, but we will be spending the day traveling around Omaha to The Brass Armadillo, a fabulous mecca of vintage goods, Hobby Lobby, and Archivers. Of course, taking a break for a tasty lunch that Jessi has arranged. She's orchestrated the entire trip and we are sure that any extravanza she coordinates is not one to be missed...
6 comments:
that sounds like such FUN! ENJOY!
I'll be on the bus too! So looking forward to all the fun!
Have fun!!!! I'm there in my dreams.
Blessings, Gerri
Stephanie, Melanie and I want to wish you an amazing time at Silver Bella this year! Can't wait to hear all about everything!!!!
Our hearts are with you!
Have a good time! Jo will be the keynote speaker tomorrow. I wish I was there! Next year for sure!!!
stephanie, it was
lovely to get to
visit with you in
omaha...even if it
was just a wee bit!
hope you are
recovering! :)
Post a Comment