Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blogging for LolaRue & Company...

I've just started doing something that I am greatly enjoying. I'm blogging for my friend, Lisa's store, LolaRue & Company. If you haven't met Lisa, let me tell you that she is a doll and just wonderful to work with. She has such a creative eye and is so easy to collaborate with on this venture. I'm grateful and honored that she is allowing me to join her and the other talented ladies who make LolaRue & Company such a phenomenal shopping experience for our community.

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

YAY!!!! I hope you girls have fun at what you do and may every day be filled with creativity over there!!! Ya'll make such a great team~
everything vintage

Lisa said...

Oh - I'm so excited to know this is you!

I stopped in the other day to share with her how thankful I was that the blog existed (was updated)...such a wonderful place and I like being in touch when the kids are too rowdy to take in the store. :)

Thanks for the work on the blog!!