Wanted to share an inexpensive and fun gift idea that we came up with. You know how you want to give gifts to the special people who give their time and effort into organzing activites or doing services that make your life easier? But, the kicker is that you don't really know their likes and dislikes? So, that is the premise that allowed us to create the Cupcake Party in A Bag Gift....
Take a simple gift bag and attach a note to the outside explaining the Cupcake Party in A Bag Idea...I think this needs a catchier name, so if you got a better one please comment!
Fill with cake mix, frosting, sprinkles, and add in some festive cupcake papers and toppers along with special plates and napkins....
5 comments:
Hi Stephanie,
What a cute and fun idea, plus it takes the stress out of trying to figure out something different for each family. I'd love that assuming I had kids instead of cats - haha!
Sharon :-)
What a wonderful & fun idea. You always are thinking of the neatest gift ideas! Merry Christmas & Special Blessings for a fabulous 2010!
XO~Hope
What a wonderful idea! I wish I would have found this post earlier...but still a great idea for next year (or even other holidays!)
Merry Christmas Morning Stephanie!!!
I wanted to pop in and wish you the merriest of the season and a Happy New Year. But most of all, thank you for being such a wonderful part of my 2009 and I am looking forward to many more visits with you in 2010!!!
:)
everything vintage
This is a very clever idea...love it! Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment