Monday, January 18, 2010

Valentine's Day Inspiration....

I think one of my favorite posts to do are these inspiration ones. I love the search on the internet for the perfect images. It's like a treasure hunt....and along the way, I re-gain my creative momentum...All the images that are discovered, even the ones not chosen, invigorate me...
Country Living magazine Country Living magazine Martha Stewart Living
Martha Stewart Living
This is my favorite...I discovered it on the Country Living magazine website. It was taken by one of their photographers three years ago at Silver Bella Vendor Night...I wish I knew whose booth had these beautiful pink heart ornaments so I could give them credit....what treasures!

5 comments:

Ella said...

Lots of inspiration....love the cookies in the wax paper, sewn...so
pretty. It all is gorgeous...great mag/great pics! Thanks for sharing~

A Fanciful Life said...

Wonderful photos! I actually have the magazine cover and article with the cupcakes from Country Living - it was such a great issue that I kept those pages for inspiration too!
Sharon :-)

farmgirlbella said...

Great inspiration...I too loved those pink hearts. I think I bought about 10 of them that night. Pretty sure it was Heather Bullards booth!

xoxo
Lonnie

Hope Ellington said...

I am so Valentine inspired now. These inspiration photos are just awesome. I would make the sugar cookies...but then I would just want to eat them. I am sticking with the Petite Inspiration Boxes....they seem to do the trick.
XOXO~Hope

Meg Oyler said...

That is so cute! I could help you...