Just a peek at my tags for Karla’s Alice Tag Book Swap….
Great job, Stephani. I am just getting mind ready to go, too. Thank you for reminding me that I need to take a picture! I am so happy to have you as part of my "team" for the Petite Inspiration Nesting Swap! Suz
Very pretty; I also joined this tag book swap. I can't wait to see the finished results. Do you put a pic of your tags on Flickr?!
They're gorgeous! I love those pictures from Alice :) Madhatter is my favourite :P
ooooooo I love them!!!!!and you added a touch of velvet...love it!I can't wait until you get your tag book back...I'm dying to see it~
Oh my, Stephanie! You did a fabulous job. I didn't do this one, but I'm so excited about the swaps - I've started the petite inspiration boxes, will be decorating them in the next few days.
Oh these are gorgeous Stephanie!! I love the colors... true Alice fashion with a bit more glamour. :)
Stephanie,I just posted mine on my blog, if you would like to see. They are a very similar color as yours. I didn't mention it but i like how you "went outside the lines."Suz
these are fabulous, stephanie......and i love the bling on the rabbit's coat!! :))
We are going to have another Goodwill Hop and Shop in the fall I hope. We'd love for you to join us next time.
I did a post last weekend with a tablescape of "Taking Tea with Alice." These would have been adorable to add to the table. They are just beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love the tags you made for the swap, too, your style is lovely! enJOY,Kimberly
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Great job, Stephani. I am just getting mind ready to go, too. Thank you for reminding me that I need to take a picture!
I am so happy to have you as part of my "team" for the Petite Inspiration Nesting Swap!
Suz
Very pretty; I also joined this tag book swap. I can't wait to see the finished results. Do you put a pic of your tags on Flickr?!
They're gorgeous! I love those pictures from Alice :) Madhatter is my favourite :P
ooooooo I love them!!!!!
and you added a touch of velvet...love it!
I can't wait until you get your tag book back...I'm dying to see it~
Oh my, Stephanie! You did a fabulous job. I didn't do this one, but I'm so excited about the swaps - I've started the petite inspiration boxes, will be decorating them in the next few days.
Oh these are gorgeous Stephanie!! I love the colors... true Alice fashion with a bit more glamour. :)
Stephanie,
I just posted mine on my blog, if you would like to see. They are a very similar color as yours.
I didn't mention it but i like how you "went outside the lines."
Suz
these are fabulous, stephanie......and i love the bling on the rabbit's coat!! :))
We are going to have another Goodwill Hop and Shop in the fall I hope. We'd love for you to join us next time.
I did a post last weekend with a tablescape of "Taking Tea with Alice." These would have been adorable to add to the table. They are just beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love the tags you made for the swap, too, your style is lovely!
enJOY,
Kimberly
Post a Comment