Here are the much anticipated photos from Karla’s Alice in Wonderland Tag Swap…
It’s a bit “photo heavy” so sorry if downloading is a problem…
I love the cover of the book that Karla created….The little door opens and some sweet vintage wallpaper peeks out….
Love this Mad Hatter tag that Robin created…
This beauty doesn’t have a name on it…I love the red velvet top hat…
I adore the simplicity of this tag crafted by Marilyn Butler. Embellished beautifully but in an understated manner…
Suz had posted about her Alice tags and I was thrilled to receive one in my book….She is such a lovely lady….
Here’s the back of Suz’s tag…..
A big thank you to Andrea for this lavish tag….Simply love it… I’ve already posted about my tag, but here’s another look….
And, here’s the back…. Karla added these petite Drink Me bottles that we were to add to the book as an embellishment. She thinks of everything….
5 comments:
Your tag book is beautiful. I love that first photo - you took a great picture!!
How lovely!!
By the way, I'm trying to respond to your comment on my blog but don't have an email for you. Would you mind emailing me at lifeunity (at) gmail (dot) com? Merci!!
Now, out to enjoy this GORGEOUS sunny day!!
Hi STephanie, All the tags are just gorgeous and over the top creative! Love them! Suzie
Hi Stephanie...It's fun to know that one of my Alice tags went into your book...looks like you received a really nice group! Wasn't this a great swap?
...thanks for stopping by my blog,
Marilyn:)
So glad you liked the tag. That was a lot of fun and my first swap!
Post a Comment