Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break and A Sweet Surprise…Thank you Karla Nathan!!

downloaded march 2010 012

I returned from days of this….

Sweet Memories with the ones I hold dear…

Just existing for a limited time…

downloaded march 2010 027

To reality….But before I began the mountainous pile of laundry that seemed to be sneering at me, I unearthed from beneath our census form; piles of magazines; and a few random bills; a beautiful package….

One that caused me to squeal…

Karla had sent the Alice in Wonderland tags!!  I love that sweet lady…

Photos have been taken, but I must admit that I need to walk away from the computer (after going through hundreds of emails---ya’ll know exactly what I’m talking about---)and keep that washer and dryer going….

Thanks for all the comments you have been leaving, my blogging friends!!

7 comments:

Meg Oyler said...

Sounds like fun... I need to start on some new swaps...

Kateyed said...

Is that your daughter? She is beautiful! Thank you for the note you left me...I am so glad you likes it. What are the odds of us getting each others?
Hugs to you and I am glad you got away with your dear ones
Suz

Jessi Nagy said...

hey doll,
im so glad you had a great family vaca.
cant wait to see the alice tags.
oxoxo,
jessi

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Hi Stephanie, Hope you had a great vacation!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Aren't the tags everyone sent in really good???

Mirka said...

Hello!
Sorry to contact you through the comments but I didn't find any other way.. Please, send me your mailing address so that I could send you my handmade surprises sometime :) And also don't forget to spread the handmade love ;)

Suzie Button said...

Ah, vacation! What's that like?! I won't know until fourth of July, I can NOT wait! It looked like HEAVEN! Suzie