Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Did It…Silver Bella Bound…

sbhomewebpageHere’s my schedule:

Friday @ 8 a.m.----Charlotte Lyon’s Chatelaine Necklace Workshop

11:00----Kaari Meng’s Bonaparte’s Gift Workshop

Saturday @ 8:30----Betz White’s Felted Rosette Frame Workshop

11:30---- Kerry Lynn Yeary’s Oh Tannenbaum Tinsel Tree Workshop

2:30----Lisa Kaus’ Secret Inside the Bottle Class Workshop

13 comments:

Robin Thomas said...

Stephanie, I registered too. We don't have one class together! At least we will be there.

JemJam said...

We have Kaari's class together!

Wanda said...

We've got two classes together...I'm just not sure you want to sit with me...I'm a tad obnoxious. :)

Cherie Wilson said...

Silver Bella will be so fun again Steph! Love your blogging and our cute little Easter Friday gathering at Lola Rue. You are dear to me! XO

Sheila Rumney said...

Stephanie, I registered too last night!!! We have Charolotte's class together! Yeh!!!

Now to start counting down!

miss lynn said...

see you there,
stephanie!!!
i think we
have the
tinsel tree
workshop
together!
fun!

happy day!

Jennifer said...

Hey Stephanie, just stopping by! So jealous - you are going to have so much fun. :o)

Miss Janice said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Staphanie

Just popping by to let you know that I received one of your beautiful tags. It's so perfect, I love it!

Please stop by if you have the time, I love visitors!
Leann

Kateyed said...

Did I tell you had have my lovely box and treats and I am in a lot of pain right now. Will write in detail when I am better!

Suz

Kateyed said...

Did I tell you had have my lovely box and treats and I am in a lot of pain right now. Will write in detail when I am better!

Suz

icandy... said...

You have such a beautiful blog!
I've really enjoyed my visit!
Have a happy day!
Christina

Unknown said...

Hey Stephanie. Thanks for stopping by to visit and leaving a comment.

Oh' the Silver Bella sounds fun. I'd love to join in on all that.

Have a great week. Hugs...Tracy :)