So, is it glaringly obvious that I loved this swap? Each of these fabulous matchboxes simply had to have one entire post dedicated around each of them…
The matchbox you are looking at today was created by one of the sweetest ladies I know…Suz. I am so thankful that I just happened to end up sitting next to her and her adorable friend, Donna at one of last November’s Silver Bella classes.
So, if any of you first time Bellas are reading this, please don’t hesitate for a second to plop down in an empty seat at a table full of women you do not know at this year’s Silver Bella. Make it your GOAL to meet as many women as you can during the 3 day event. I can guarantee that if you make the effort you will walk away with the beginnings of some treasured friendships…
Okay, back to this delightful box…I love the post Suz did about creating the boxes. It was fun to read about all the thought that you she put into my box. She embraced my love of polka dots and Cath Kidston! How cool is that? She ordered several pieces of Cath Kidston fabric and then took the floral one to a copy shop to have it reduced in size and used THAT to cover my box!! Love it…
So the box itself was just the biggest treat to open, but THERE WAS MORE….
Suz, thank you so much for your incredible generosity. You are a blessing to me!
4 comments:
Oh, this is wonderful Stephanie! What a fun swap.
You are so dear, Stephanie! We had some excitement today. We had a piece picked for Etsy Finds. A friend I buy from wrote and told me...otherwise we would have missed it!
This was so much fun. I am kind of missing planning and making them. I loved our group.
I am trying to sign up for the next "A Swap for all Seasons" but I can't hook up to the woman because am a computer ditz! I think you have done some of them. Do you have any way of connecting to her? I think this looks like fun and I really need that joyous stress of another swap...lol
Hugs to you, dear heart,
Syz
Can you believe...a type on my last name! Well, you know me...
Oooh fabulous! xo
Post a Comment