Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 1…Full of Fun…And May highlights…

Thanks so much to those of you who left encouraging words about my meltdown boot camp that I began this week.  It’s been a tough, but successful week. 

And, best of all, I’ve learned that I do have inner strength and I’m not as “soft” as I thought I was…science fair and may day swap 003So, on top of changing my entire schedule and eating habits, I have had to keep my household organized.  With the month of May comes so many big life moments!

Meg’s 6th Grade Science Project….She chose the research topic “Do Rocks Have Healing Powers?”  Love that she went off in a direction that was so her..

Peden_Farm,_Trampoline_May_2010_088[1] And, Jed is smack dab in the middle of his soccer season…So far the Gamma Rays, his team, are undefeated…

DSCN6260[1]

Meg was selected from her 6th grade class to speak at the Lifeskills Culmination…

068  And, Sam wore a tux for the first time and attended his Junior Prom.  It was his first date as well…

3 comments:

Cherie Wilson said...

Oh Steph, your family is so precious. Thankyou for sharing. I appreciate your earlier post and how you were authentic in saying you were afraid of failing. Thankyou, thankyou for being the uncommon woman of honesty and integrity that you are. Could we still have lunch......just make it fruit? Proud of you on the good days and bad:) Love ya!

Hope said...

I am sooooooo proud of you on all your courage and strong will. You are doing wonderfully....thanks for sharing your family with all of us....so touching and cute...I love all the firsts and am so happy I get to share so many of them with you!
XO~Hope

Kateyed said...

Steph,
I thought you just had three kids...tikes. I didn't send enough candy!
You are doing to well and the worst s over. Pretty soon, eating in this new way will start to feel normal...really...I have dieted so many times I can't count.At the end, that suit will look adorable on you! (and you will be heathier and feel better, too!)
Hugs,
Suz