Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vintage Seaside Swap…

I feel like Regis and Kelly when they have those theme weeks….

This week here @ Crowns and Pearls it is obviously swap week…

A new friend, Angelique, was my partner for sweet Sarah’s Vintage Seaside Swap…

june 29, 2010 025

june 29, 2010 027 We shared with each other our likes and dislikes.  I told her that I am in a big Jane Austen phase right now.  So my favorite “seaside period of time” would be the 1800’s English seaside…

I just squealed when I saw this beautiful box in the package. 

She designed it just perfectly for me…

june 29, 2010 028

Angelique is so talented. 

I love her attention to detail.

june 29, 2010 029

She included a number of goodies in the package as well.

 june 29, 2010 032  

A Jane Austen charm…

Of course I LOVE it!!

june 29, 2010 033

4 comments:

Hope said...

I didn't know what to expect when you described this to me the other day. It is delightful....I just love it and had nooooo idea what this swap would look like.
XO~Hope

Kateyed said...

Whoa, that is a beautiful piece of art! I am charmed!
Thanks dear Steph for your kind thoughts about my packaging that you left on my blog. I sometimes think of that s a weakness of sorts...so then I overdo!!

You are a dear heart. As is the woman above me, Miss Hope!

Hugs to both,
Suz

Lisa said...

It sounds like you had great fun with this swap! I love all the sweet treasures your partner sent you. Have a fun filled and safe
4th of July.:)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I'm a HUGE JA fan!! I love this! It's so charming and pretty! What a great swap.

Manuela