Saturday, July 17, 2010

Silver Bella Girlies Spring Swap….

Alanna organized a Spring Ornament 2011 swap.

Notice I typed “2011”?  We were creating spring sweetness for next year as we got a late start on this one.

I love it! 

Thanks, Alanna for coming up with the idea, organizing all of us, and packaging all of the creations…

Come take a peek if you have time for a visit…

july 5, 2010 001 

How could you not cherish something that Heather creates?

july 5, 2010 002

How did Rachel know that yo-yos are one of my favorites right now?

july 5, 2010 003

Bianca went all lavender and sweetness…

july 5, 2010 004

I so admire the blogging friends who are handy with a needle and thread like Miss Robin…

july 5, 2010 005

Hope’s ornament—as always impeccable attention to detail…

july 5, 2010 006

Miss Lynn’s shadowbox egg-shaped ornament that brings me great joy every time I look at it…

july 5, 2010 007 

Shawn’s pretty in pink bunny rabbit delightfulness…

july 5, 2010 010 

Every time I see someone use a spool to create a tiny vignette like Alanna did, I just want to try my hand at it too…

july 5, 2010 012

Miss Julie Baxley’s adorable Miss Mouse.

I WANT to have half the talent that she has…

Love this lady…

july 5, 2010 013 

Melissa’s handcrafted swap themed banner of absolute cuteness…

july 5, 2010 015

Valita felted a pale yellow bunny all nestled in a cozy cupcake paper nest…

july 5, 2010 016

Scrappy Jessi’s birdy box adorned with lovely lavender gingham ribbon and blossoms…

Followed by my contribution of a simple little matchbox bedecked with tulle and velvet…

july 5, 2010 017

2 comments:

Hope said...

Love your post....great minds think a like. I loved participating in this swap. What treasures!
XO~Hope

Kateyed said...

Steph,
Those are just adorable! What a talented group. Love your box.Thanks also for the nice comment about the Garden party necklace!
Hugs,
Suz