Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The so-called “Dog Days” of Summer…

What are you doing as these summer days dwindle to make the most of these last moments?

red white blue wallpaper country living

Picnics on the farm surrounded by family and friends while laughter abounds?

redwhiteblue-Coastal living porch

Lazy days on the porch reflecting?

BT-00011-C~Houseboat-with-bathing-beauties-Posters

How about on a houseboat in the middle of a scenic lake in Tennessee for an annual, much-anticipated summer trip with five other couples creating the most hilarious anecdotes that we’ll talk about until the NEXT trip?

I pick this one…

(Photos courtesy of Country Living magazine, Coastal Living magazine, and a found internet image that I wish who to give credit to)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I really like your summer! I want to join in!
Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're having a terrific summer Stephanie! Me, well lets just say I'm looking forward to cooler days.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Robin Thomas said...

Lord, that's a cute picture. How wonderful, enjoy!

Hope said...

It all looks delightful! I am just so glad it cooled down a wee bit.
XO~Hope

Anonymous said...

So cool!

Kateyed said...

Steph,
Would you send me your email? I have lost it!
Hugs,
Suz