Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Afternoon of Swap Avoidance…

Okay, I am not too proud to admit it…

I’m stuck…

Stuck on two of my final swaps for Silver Bella…

The materials for them are lying out in the garage right now on the tarp where I left them yesterday after spray painting them…

A lovely shade of baby pink I must add…

So…

What did I do today with the Silver Bella trip fast approaching…

Internet shopping of course…

Duh…

cfs01119

Meg is wanting her bedroom redecorated…

More of a grown-up style…

I think we have finally found the comforter and color palate as of this afternoon…

How sweet is this Amy Butler comforter?

beaded-beauties-slideshow

Then, I finally did it…

Ordered Moo Cards…

No more homemade ones for me anymore…

These aren’t the ones I designed, but how cute are they?

Got the image off the moo blog and it said that they were created by Tamar who has an on-line store called Nest Pretty Things

Hope she won’t mind me using her image especially since I have given you the link to her cute store…

Some really amazing items…

And a very sweet blog…

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Stephanie - thank you for visiting my blog today! I just ordered some Moo cards, too -- the little ones for handing out at Silver Bella, and then I splurged on the big ones, too. (I, too, usually make my own.) I have one more swap left to do and it is taking me for.ever. -- I can relate!

curlyqmosaics said...

I LOVE this comforter! I almost bought the exact same one earlier this summer but opted for one at Anthropologie instead. I am sure her room will be adorable! Show us pics once it is completed! Have a blast at Silver Bella...I wish I could afford to go someday. Jemelia and Robin say it is AMAZING!

Cherie Wilson said...

Love the colors you show for lil Miss Meg's room! and Moo to you........I'm inspired & curious as to what your new cards will look like? How Fun! XO

Ella said...

So pretty! enJOY your swaps! I hope to go someday~

Suz said...

Steph.
I am stuck, too. Very slow in getting things done...and I started so early! Jud and I had a discussion about moo cards the other day. He thinks they are just a "trick" to get us to spend more money! They are so darn cute, though! Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog. You are just the sweetest!
xo,
Suz

Kim Hanauer said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks for visiting my blog this morning. You are so sweet. I`m glad you like my charlotte bottles. Silver Bella is coming so quickly. I`m still working on final stages of my swaps. Hope to meet you at SB!
Blessings- Kim

Kim Hanauer said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks for visiting my blog this morning! I`m still new at this blogging, but loving it. I`m finishing the final stages of my swaps. Silver Bella is soon approching! Hope to meet you! Blessings- Kim

Lisa said...

Hi Stephanie!

I can't believe I'll get a chance to meet you at Silver Bella! I found you because I was lucky enough to get one of your adorable tags from the Dorothy Tag Swap.
This was the first swap I had participated in and now I am completely hooked!
I can sympathize with you about the "swap avoidance" for Silver Bella - I JUST finished my pages for a cupcake book swap and am going to be mailing them tomorrow morning. Better a little late than never.
See you in November ~
Lisa
http://apeacefulplacetobe.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

Love moo cards....they are super fun! Love that comforter..your daughter will have such an amazingly beautiful room.....have a happy week!