Thursday, October 14, 2010

Heather @ Speckled Egg’s Petite Matchbox Swap---Black & White Edition…

001

My favorite medium to create with is paper---scrapbook, vintage wallpaper, ephemera, pages from old books…

So when Heather @ Speckled Egg hosts one of her petite matchbox swaps, I sign up quickly…

These are the boxes I created from vintage wallpaper, old dictionary pages, black tulle, velvet ribbon, and tiny pearls. 

Topped with a damask velvet monogram…

And, in return, I received two very lovely boxes from my partners…

Will show you those tomorrow…

4 comments:

Suz said...

Very pretty, Steph. These are getting pretter all the time. I didn't join in this time. Too busy with our trip and my swaps. Twenty-seven (?) sleeps to Silver Bella.
Hugs,
Suz

Hope said...

They are lovely!!! Can't wait to see what you received. It was so fun celebrating your birthday....love ya!!!
XO~Hope

Cherie Wilson said...

Steph!! Missed your birthday I just noticed. So sorry.....terrible calendar keeper that I am. It looked fabulous and you so deserve that dear girlie.
These black and white creations are adorable. See you thursday!!
xo

Unknown said...

Stephanie, these are gorgeous!!! I know your partners must have been tickled pink. I love the monograms and the black and white polka dots. The perfect touches.

OOO's...Tracy :)