So, finally here are the awaited photos of the matchboxes my partners sent me for Heather’s Black & White Petite Matchbox Swap…
Love the mixture of the roughness of the glitter, the softness of the doily, and the 3-D dimension that the silver star strand gives……
And, of course, you know I love that it has polka dots!
The treasures discovered inside…
This one is from Alison @ Dishy Vintage…
She posted about the construction of this box and it so interesting to read about the techniques and elements she used to create this beauty…
Just a beautiful presentation…
Thank you to both Alison and Mary for their generosity….
2 comments:
Wow! Those are amazing! A Matchobx Swap? I have never heard of that concept. I would love to join in the fun sometime! Thanks for sharing!
They are both full of goodness and so pretty. Love the black and white.
Have a blessed day...Tracy :)
Post a Comment