I’m fortunate to be participating in 5 swaps at Silver Bella…
And, although they will all be unbelievably fabulous, this Souvenir Journal swap hosted by Jill was my favorite to create…
So take a little peek at my journal pages…
Under the weather, here, and I must finish my swaps! I love this, Steph, and I love the boxes you received!Bigs hugs...see you sooo soon!Suz
Fun to see the peek, I hope to go someday~
I just love swaps. Once I get past the panic I really have fun. You're journal is going to be so sweet. I know your partner will love it.Hugs...Tracy :)
So fun to see your sneak peeks, too! I can't wait to see this whole journal put together -- it's going to be so fabulous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Under the weather, here, and I must finish my swaps! I love this, Steph, and I love the boxes you received!
Bigs hugs...see you sooo soon!
Suz
Fun to see the peek, I hope to go someday~
I just love swaps. Once I get past the panic I really have fun. You're journal is going to be so sweet. I know your partner will love it.
Hugs...Tracy :)
So fun to see your sneak peeks, too! I can't wait to see this whole journal put together -- it's going to be so fabulous!
Post a Comment