Even though the retailers are doing their darndest to get us in the holiday mood, let us not forget Thanksgiving…
So, in honor of this wonderful holiday, Crowns and Pearls salutes the special day known for turkey, family, and football…
Thank you Better Homes and Gardens magazine for the beautiful images that you give us…
6 comments:
Such gorgeous, festive images! Thanks so much for sharing!
Those photos are really pretty! Go Thanksgiving!
Ah yes, thank you! I want to dwell in the pumpkin pie and get-togethers and thanksgiving deliciousness a bit before the Christmas rush begins.
It is a wonderful holiday!
Hugs,
Suz
Hi, Stephanie: thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so excited about Silver Bella too. And I agree with you, I am fully decorated for Thanksgiving and am loving the warm colors! See you soon, Kris
Thank you for giving the Turkey some credit! I get so frustrated every year (more and more each year as Christmas oozes out earlier and earlier)when people bypass the holiday that is meant to Give Thanks and move right into the Holiday where they "get stuff"!
Post a Comment