Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Silver Bella Here I Come…

sblogoweb

Silver Bella bound in 2.5 hours…

Here’s my class list---

Friday 8 a.m.---Charlotte Lyon’s Chatelaine Necklace Workshop

Friday 11 a.m.---Kaari Meng’s Bonaparte’s Gift Workshop

Saturday 8:30 a.m.---Betz White’s Felted Rosette Frame Workshop

Saturday 11:30 a.m.----Kerry Lynn Yeary’s Oh Tannenbaum Tinsel Tree Workshop

Saturday 2:30---Lisa Kaus’ Secret Inside the Bottle Workshop

Saturday Evening---Dinner with Special Speaker, Jenny Doh

4 comments:

Sheila Rumney said...

I'll see you Charlotte's class on Friday morning (if not before)!!

So excited to going this year again!

Sophia said...

Sounds fun! Have a good time on your trip!

Jami said...

I was in class with you on Saturday with Lisa Kaus, how did I miss u? Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, and LOVE the three inchy you made!
hugs, oneladyarts,
Jami

Lisa said...

It was nice to meet you in our Kaari Meng class--and participate in two swaps, too!