Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Tradition…

Every Christmas Eve, we venture off downtown to Fountain Square Mall. 

It’s an old building with wonderful architecture…

Complete with Santa ready for picture taking and a festive assortment of holiday decorations…

And, after our visit with the Big Man, we always have to stop at the little bakery/cafe downstairs for cookies…

christmas eve 2010 006

christmas eve 2010 005

 christmas eve 2010 018

 christmas eve 2010 007

 

christmas eve 2010 027

christmas eve 2010 025

May you enjoy your holiday traditions…

And, that is what I’ll be doing the next week…

Enjoying the season and taking a little “blog break”…

Merry Christmas…

4 comments:

kana said...

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Elyse said...

warmest wishes for continued holiday fun!

xo
elyse

A Fanciful Life said...

Hi Stephanie,

Those bears are so sweet. May you enjoy your traditions during this holiday season. I love to look at the decorations too. I take pictures and have them on my iPhone so I can look at them all year long!

Happy holidays,
Sharon :-)

Hope said...

Oh downtown Bloomington is a treat at Christmas!!! Hope you had a great Christmas....love the cupcakes in the cups!
XO~Hope